- 4:00 pm
- Fourth Tuesday of each month
- Harborview Apartments Community Room
- 273 Sixth Avenue
- The City of Manistee Housing Commission Board of Commissioners shall establish work sessions on an as-needed basis.
Public Review for the 2020 Annual Plan ends Friday, October 11, 2019 at the close of the business day.
- James Bond - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Krista McDougall - Email email@example.com
- Doug Parkes - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dale Priester - Email email@example.com
- Kelly Tomaszewski - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing Commission Agendas & Meeting Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the scheduled meeting.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Housing Commission is charged with overseeing senior and low-income housing. It has oversight of the properties owned by the Manistee Housing Commission. The Housing Commission is established under Chapter 270 of the Codified Ordinances.
Housing Commission By Laws
The mission of the City of Manistee Housing Commission is to provide safe, decent and sanitary housing conditions for very low-income families and to manage resources efficiently. The goal for the City of Manistee Housing Commission is to promote personal, economic and social upward mobility to provide families the opportunity to make the transition from subsidized to non-subsidized housing.
Applications and Useful Documents
- Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy Single Volume
- Audit Most Recent Copy | View All
- City of Manistee Housing Commission Lease
- Compliance with the U.S. Privacy Act of 1974 - Statement to the Public
- HUD Information
- Income Limits Documentation
- Pet Policy for General Occupancy Development
- Pet Policy for Mixed Population Developments
- Reasonable Accommodation Policy
- Violence Against Women Act Notice
- Waiting List Application