- 4:00 pm
- Fourth Tuesday of each month
- Council Chambers, City Hall, 70 Maple Street, Manistee, MI
- The City of Manistee Housing Commission Board of Commissioners shall establish work sessions on an as-needed basis.
- James Bond - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Goodman - Email email@example.com
- Virginia "Gini" Pelton - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dale Priester - Email email@example.com
- Kelly Tomaszewski - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing Commission Agendas & Meeting Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the scheduled meeting.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Housing Commission is charged with overseeing senior and low-income housing. It has oversight of the properties owned by the Manistee Housing Commission. The Housing Commission is established under Chapter 270 of the Codified Ordinances.
Housing Commission By Laws
The mission of the City of Manistee Housing Commission is to provide safe, decent and sanitary housing conditions for very low-income families and to manage resources efficiently. The goal for the City of Manistee Housing Commission is to promote personal, economic and social upward mobility to provide families the opportunity to make the transition from subsidized to non-subsidized housing.