Most forms you can fill out on your computer. After completing the request you need to print it, sign it, and submit it for processing.

City Assessor

City Clerk
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Historic District Commission
Planning Commission
Under certain circumstances the Zoning Administrator or Planning Commission may require additional information in the form of one or more of the following:
Planning & Zoning Department
Police Department
Rental Inspection Program
Water & Sewer Utility
Zoning Board of Appeal