Where do I pay my taxes if they are delinquent?
Real property taxes are turned over as delinquent to Manistee County on March 1 and additional fees and penalties will apply. After this date, all taxes must be paid to:
Manistee County Treasurer
415 Third St.
Manistee, MI 49660
Please make sure your checks are made payable to the Manistee County Treasurer.

Personal property taxes are levied on business non-inventory furniture, fixtures and equipment. Every business must annually file a personal property tax statement. If you do not file this statement, the assessor is required to estimate the value of this equipment. Personal property taxes are delinquent as of March 1. The city collects delinquent personal property taxes. If these taxes are not paid, the city can seize the assets and sell them to pay the outstanding taxes

Show All Answers

1. Where do I get a dog license?
2. When are my taxes due?
3. Where do I pay my taxes if they are delinquent?
4. Who issues and maintains Vital Records such as Marriage Licenses, Birth Certificates and Death Certificates?